Camden National Bank and Butler County Bank are pleased to offer 24 Hour account access at your fingertips with our Internet Banking, Estatements and Online Bill Pay services. Now, from the comfort of your home, office, or wherever you have internet access, you may see your account information safely and quickly. Your privacy is assured by use of a password and passmark, which you create and control.
Among the benefits of Ibanking are:
- Real-time access to account information
- Allows you to conduct a host of transactions, including transfer of funds between your accounts at CNB/BCB
- Provides the ability to review cleared checks and deposits
- Your Estatements are provided in a safe, secure format that you can print or save at home
- Allows you to reorder checks
- Gives you the gift of time; do your banking at your convenience, 24/7
- Allows you to initiate a stop payment order on your account
Enroll now by clicking here!
There's an old-fashioned way to pay your bills: collect them together, complete all the payment invoices, write checks, stuff envelopes and then search for stamps. There is also a new and better way to pay: Online Bill Pay from Camden National Bank! With Online Bill Pay, you control who is paid, how much, and when. Your privacy is assured by use of encryption and password, which you create and control. Online Bill Pay not only saves you time and postage expense but assures that your payments arrive as you authorize them.
Online Bill Pay Benefits:
- FREE service for first 90 days, then just $5.95 per month thereafter for unlimited use
- You may schedule payments in advance; a convenience you will in enjoy if heading out of town!
- Saves time and money
- Provides efficiency in your bill-paying habits, send your self a reminder e-mail
- Set up your household or business bills and pay them 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Manage your time better, online bill pay is more convenient and efficient
- Forget the hassle of writing paper checks
- Remember- A book of 20 stamps is currently $9.00 and involves making a trip to the post office!
Already enrolled for IBanking and want to give Online Bill Pay a try? Simply login to your IBanking account and click on the Bill Pay tab to auto-enroll!
Whether your business is large or small, Camden National Bank has the right service to help you better manage your cash. We are pleased to announce our Corporate Cash Management tool through online banking. You have the control to set up users and their authority to accounts. As the administrator, you set the limits for single or dual control for wire transfers and ACH transmissions. Receive your statements faster than ever when you sign up for free Estatements through Cash Management!
Corporate Cash Management:
View your real time balance and transactions to reconcile your account register any time you get ready. Why wait for a once a month statement? You can have immediate access to the images of your cleared checks and deposits, as well as electronic transactions.
Want happy employees? Payroll Direct Deposit gives your employees quick access to their payroll funds, while eliminating the cost of writing and distributing checks.
Sub-User Administration lets you assign specific account access, dual control privileges and set transaction limits to fit your business needs.
Create ACH files to collect payments electronically. Use cash management to collect authorized payments from your customers' accounts and save time from mailing out all those invoices.
Wire transfers can be originated straight from your desktop. You can establish a single wire transfer or set up a recurring template for those frequently used. You can initiate domestic and international wire transfers on our secure messaging system.
If you would like to enroll your company in our Cash Management Service, call Customer Service at 1-800-805-9821.